Well the attempted belly reduction we completed using the Thompson Belly Reduction system did work. It took out a little of the belly.
Here the new bridge has been glued in place and we are fitting the new ebony, un-slotted bridge pins.
In this photo the bridge pin fitting, string slotting and ramping is complete. You can see where we replaced the oversized bridge with a Martin 2nd with through saddle. Although a shadow is still noticeable, the finish was touched up, matching the top color. In the left edge of the photo you can see a clamp in place repairing a top crack with a small bit of hide glue and a cross grain spruce backer patch.